Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Guest submission by Dean Z

Here's the Broadway Musical Rock Ballad to be staged during the mayoral race to the tune of Alice Cooper's timeless political statement. I am visualizing a duet.

B= Breedlove
S=Sam
D=both

B: I'm a young prime cut of meat, I'm your choice
B: I wanna be erected
S: I'm your councilman dandy in a city hall
S: I wanna be erected
S: Kids a teenager, tight butt's not fake
S: I wanna be erected
D: We're gonna ignore the rules that society makes
D: I wanna be erected, elected, erected
S: I always lied to you, I've always kept cool
S: I wanna be elected
S: I gotta get the vote, while the kid's in school
D: I wanna be elected, erected, erected
D: Hallelujah, I wanna be erected
D: Everyone in the United States of America
D: We're gonna win this one, take the city by storm
D: We're gonna be erected
D: You and me together, young and old
D: We're gonna be elected, erected, elected
D: Misdirected, erected, who y'all elected
D: I wanna be erected, erected